How to Stop a Shark Attack: How to Fight It

By James Houghton | National Geographic NewsA shark attack is the most devastating and potentially life-threatening event in history, but for many people, a shark attack isn’t just about the danger it poses to you or your family.

They’re also about the emotional, psychological, and physical impact.

To understand how sharks react to their surroundings and the people they interact with, National Geographic has partnered with experts to create a new series called “The Shark Attack,” which takes viewers on a tour of a natural disaster’s aftermath.

In addition to diving into the aftermath of a shark’s attack, the series offers up some interesting insights about how these events shape human psychology, the way we think and act, and even the way they shape the ocean.

Below are six things you should know about the Shark Attack.

The sharks in this story are from the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of France.

They are predators.

They live in deep water, and they’re not afraid of humans.

They have the largest mouth of any fish, so they’re able to open up and attack prey from the water’s surface.

They also use a variety of adaptations, including a mouth that looks like a toothpick.

They can actually eat their prey whole, and their jaws are able to tear open the food to feed themselves.

So they eat their victims whole.

They’re also known for their ability to regenerate after a shark has been bitten.

That means they have to stay underwater for several days.

Because of their regenerative ability, they often live a short life span.

They can also be quite aggressive.

Sharks can kill each other when they’re in an agitated state.

That’s what makes the Atlantic so dangerous for people, because it’s so shallow.

The shark attack on a boat off the east coast of the U.S. is an extreme example of what can happen to people who get too close to sharks.

The boat, a sailboat named the Lusitania, capsized in the Atlantic about four weeks after a person accidentally pulled a shark into the boat.

The ship was carrying about 600 passengers and six crew members.

One of those passengers, a British man named Daniel Stowe, died.

The Lusitanian was pulled into the ship’s hull, where a shark bit Stowe on the hand and his fingers.

He had been bitten on the leg, and the shark then ripped off part of his right arm and left side.

The shark tore off his nose and left ear.

The wound left him with no other option but to spend the next four weeks in the hospital.

The Lusitais crew members, along with the passengers on the boat, had all survived.

But the passengers were still terrified of sharks.

They had been using survival kits to protect themselves, and one of them, a woman named Julia Stowe was afraid of sharks because she’d been bitten by one.

When the shark came into the Lusa, she ran back into the cabin and hid under a table.

That scared the shark off.

She later returned and tried to get out of the ship, but the shark continued to attack her, and she was left paralyzed from the waist down.

Julia was one of several people who became part of a “shelter crew” who survived.

This crew, called the Lisits, was formed when a member of the crew lost a leg and needed to spend time in a nursing home.

They set up a makeshift shelter, and for a time, it seemed like everyone was safe.

The next day, a few weeks later, a different person was found dead in the shelter.

The crew members found their first victim.

They called the local authorities and began searching for the other victim.

The next day was a good day for the LIsits.

The weather was nice, and Stowe had finally been released from the nursing home, and he and Julia had a new lease on life.

They were happy.

The first day, the sun was shining and they were in good spirits.

The rest of the day was spent in a state of near-total isolation, as they were allowed only one phone call per day.

The phone was off the hook.

They’d be calling people on the phone to ask for money or food, and if the call was to a friend, it was only to ask if they could come to the shelter, where the crew members would be waiting.

Julia was the only person in the crew that had been there the day before, and it was difficult to find her.

But Stowe and Julia found their new home.

After their escape from the hospital, they returned to the LUSIT and had to live in their new quarters for a few days.

The day after that, the crew was allowed to leave the hospital and move into their new house, where they lived for the next few weeks.

In the months following their escape, the LISITs became